PUBLIC WORKSTATION for bike repairs
Fix it yourself - with a little help from the professionals
Bike repairs can be expensive...really expensive. Often times, these repairs are simple and just require the right tools. That's why we've got your back with our Public Workstation.
The Public Workstation is a fully-equipped work area open to the public to use! Here's the rundown:
- All the tools you could ever think of needing to fix your bike
- Your own bicycle repair stand to get your bike lifted
- Free chain lube, chemicals, and cleaning supplies
- Our mechanics and volunteers on hand to ask for advice
- Cost: only $5 an hour with the first 10 minutes free, so if you're just trying to fix a flat, don't worry - we got you.
Free use of the Public Workstation is just one of the things we offer to our members. Check out becoming a Member today! Go to the MEMBERSHIP page up top!