GIVE BACK to our birmingham community
Redemptive Cycles operates on a 75/25 split, where we raise 75% of our total budget through our bike shop and every year we ask our community to donate the other 25%. These funds all go to keeping our charitable service programs going. Getting people back on bikes for little or no money at all, spreading education, utilitarian and self sustainable living, and creating community in the inner city.
Help us help our community! Monetary donations can be more important than us getting bikes sometimes! Your donation means the world to us! Follow the form below and welcome to the Redemptive Family!!
Remember we also have a monthly Membership where you can enjoy a bunch of sweet Perks in shop! Follow the link for more details!