How it Works
The Public Workstation is a fully equipped work area that is open to the public that offers the following:
- All of the tools you could need to fix your bike.
- Your own bicycle repair stand to get your bike lifted
- Free chain lube, chemicals and cleaning supplies
- Our mechanics and volunteers on hand to ask for advice
- Cost: only $5 an hour with the first 10 minutes free, so if you're just trying to fix a flat, don't worry, we got you.
Free use of the Public Workstation is just one of the things we offer to our members. Check out becoming a member today! Go to the Support page to learn more.
- Make sure to sign in
- $5 per hour (members free)
- Feel free to ask for help, but don't expect someone else to do the work
- Be respectful of our tools and put them back in the right place
- Don't hurt anybody
- Learn new things and enjoy yourself