The Trample is a FREE all ages, all skill levels, social bike ride - no riders left behind! We promise, it's like no other bike ride you've been on. We want you to feel included in our family and meet new friends. The route changes week to week but it will cover approximately 10 miles and includes a brief stop along the way at a park or landmark. Meet us behind the shop at 6:00 p.m., and we roll out promptly at 6:30 p.m.
- The ride starts and ends in the alley behind our shop: 1305 Second Ave. N.
- Meet at 6:00 p.m. We depart at 6:30 p.m., please don't be late!
- This ride is open to everyone, even new riders. No fancy bike, outfit or accessories necessary!
- To reserve a loaner bike, please call ahead to reserve your bike. The ride will cover approximately 10 miles of mostly flat terrain at a relatively easy pace. We don't leave anyone behind!
- The ride will travel to a park or landmark where we'll stop for 15-20 mins to grab a refreshment (BYO) and socialize.
- It may be dark when we head back to the shop. Bike lights are strongly encouraged! Don't have one? Get there early and purchase one at the shop.
- We would love to get to know you, so please feel free to stay and socialize after our ride!
- Remember the shop closes at 6:00 p.m., so you should come prepared to ride. If you need repairs please plan ahead.
- Our Trample rides are rain or shine, we never miss a Thursday!